Monday, October 6, 2014

About

Hello Everyone, hope all is well.
My name is Lorieann and if you haven’t already guessed, I am a G-ma. 
A brief history:
I am 42. Worked diligently for the same company for 18 years and was let go February 2014. My exit was a rough prolonged process. I loved my job. – ANYWAY… My grandbabies… I had them around to cheer me up. I have been watching them since I was let go.
And here we are 6 months later. A once active woman now heavier then ever planned and home every day. I’m enjoying my grandbabies. (By the way they are 1 and 2 both girls, both a serious handful) But I need something more. I go no where, I do nothing I use to, I have spent a hour and a fifteen minutes with friends in the past year.
I am losing myself. (Believe me lack of employment and starting peri… a horrible combination)
I am losing the person I have loved most in this life.
I signed up for a class today 10/3/14. Figured change is in order since I haven’t found employment (and unemployment has run out).
Oh yeah, I also created this amazing blog… (Originally tried to create it on wordpress via my phone. FAIL... Back to the home I know... BLOGGER)
Yes the one your reading right now "THE REMAKE".
Sit back and enjoy while I share my adventures of Grandbabies, Fitness, Nutrition, Hobbies and what ever life throws at this Loving G-ma… NOTE: 5 daughters and 4 granddaughters... This should get fun. :) UPDATE 9/18/16 A grandson is due December - January.
TIME FOR G-MA’S NEW CHAPTER…!!!
WEE WEE WEE…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment