Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Corn Fritter Cookies

You have those little ones still use to all those Christmas Cookies.

They walk around with those sweet little voices and those eyes that make you melt.

All they keep saying is. "Cookie?".... "Cookie?...?" "Cookie? ... :("

And you want so bad to give them a cookie. But you know there is a better way.

Introducing:
Dom Dom Dom.....!!!

CORN FRITTER COOKIES...

2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
2 eggs
4 tablespoons butter (I didn't use but you can)
1 cup milk
2 cups corn (I use frozen, but canned works just fine)
1-2 tablespoons chives
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix it all up good.

Spray cookie tray and spoon 1 tablespoon at a time.

I preheat oven to 350F and bake for 15 minutes.

My grand baby DixieRose loves cheese so I put 2 pieces of shredded cheese "x" across the top sometimes.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment